Recent content by Annieat285

  1. A

    Scorigami - NCAA Tournament Edition

    My fiance had never watched baseball before I showed her the Mariners doc, but shes all in on the sport now
  2. A

    Scorigami - NCAA Tournament Edition

    Jon bois getting to this forum is surprising.
  3. A

    ONO

    He was also a grown ******* man wrestling kids :P
  4. A

    Real American Freestyle

    Thinking Russia would let them cycle off is pretty generous.
  5. A

    Iowa news

    https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/preview-iowa-sending-14-current-future-hawkeyes-to-u23-nationals-u20-world-team-trials.8837425/post-186106304 It seems like the recent williams results have stirred up some discussions, but "Williams or Teemer type?" Oh no...
  6. A

    Some old wrestling videos I found on my google drive (2016-2018 type stuff)

    The title says it all. I was looking on my various google accounts and saw this folder. All of this was taken off of youtube, but it should be available for watching/downloading via the link. If there are any issues I'll try to fix them asap...
  7. A

    PSU Recruiting Thread

    I read the study and nowhere does it say that you will not receive any side effects of the medication while microdosing (it's not as if lithium turns into orange juice when you take it in lower dosages, It's still Lithium). The study states (and other studies/common sense agree) that you are...
  8. A

    PSU Recruiting Thread

    As someone who took lithium for years, there's a reasonable chance you're gonna get a case of psoriasis so bad that it will cover your entire body. I went off before it got that bad, but i still have a large patch on my leg that hasn't gone away. Otherwise its a wonderful drug.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.