Recent content by AngloCock

  1. AngloCock

    Well, that's one way to appease a disgruntled fan base

    It is what our politicians do every day! We won the Iran war 37 times already, and Iran has been two weeks from having a nuke, since 1990.
  2. AngloCock

    MSU fans on X

    All the EA simulations have been pretty accurate this year.
  3. AngloCock

    Do you think the Clancy lady is guilty ?

    How many, God loving, well adjusted people, kill their children? So, are we saying that we should let all crazy people off? You have to put them away, not kill them, but put them away for life.
  4. AngloCock

    Boy, I hope LSU beats the the heck out of quempsun Saturday. I just got a rude e-mail from a quempsum fan today.

    My barber is a Clemson idiot. I don't want to criticize him, for fear of a bad haircut. Hope his stuff gets handed to him, after he talked crap to me last week.
  5. AngloCock

    Anyone besides me sick of hearing these predictions of 4-8, 5-7, 6-6, etc?

    Marcus broke two tackles every play too. We think our oline was so much better, but it wasn’t. Marcus was a man among boys. That Georgia game his first year was a great example.
  6. AngloCock

    If Beamer fails to meet expectation and is let go

    If Briles does a great job this year, then he saves Beamer's job. If Briles stinks, no way we would hire him as the new head. Just can't see a pathway for Briles.
  7. AngloCock

    Will Duckworth be QB2?

    Cutter reminds me of Connor.
  8. AngloCock

    Will Duckworth be QB2?

    Cutter is Connor possibly.
  9. AngloCock

    OT He is risen!

    Alleluia!
  10. AngloCock

    I miss men’s sports…

    It is ok, but not nearly as fun to watch as many make it out to be. I like the final four.
  11. AngloCock

    Most Overrated Movie

    Tom cruise, Vanilla Sky. Absolute trash. His worst movie ever.
  12. AngloCock

    Mainieri settles for $2.5 million buyout

    We just weren't patient enough. 😆
  13. AngloCock

    Congrats to Coach Lee

    You can tell that PM lost the team. There was no fight in them. That fight has been restored. Let's see if they have the talent to make some noise and get to a Super.
  14. AngloCock

    Frank Martin and UMass ruin Miami (OH) perfect season...do they still get in?

    I wou,d give my left nut to have Frank back. I like Paris, but I don't believe he is the answer. At least our teams, under Frank, were hard-nose competitors. I value effort.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips