Recent content by Angler02

  1. A

    What are you gonna miss most about hof coach roy williams.

    The theft of Harrison Barned
  2. A

    What was the name of the unc recruit

    I remember that. I believe he ended up at Michigan but could be wrong. A used car salesman for sure
  3. A

    Beach reading

    Been lurking for a long time. Was on the board until 2AM during the H. Barnes fiasco. The reading list caught my attention: John Rain is a black mamba. Harry Bosch is a great character. Daniel Silva’s earlier works are best. Don’t miss Robert Craig’s with Elvis...
  4. A

    Allen has to start being more selfish

    I truly believe Grayson is injured whether physically or mentally. Last year he had a heavy course load to graduate in 3 years, I believe it led to a lot of stress. This year something is bothering him. At first I thought it was his wrist but now just don't know. I am pulling for him though...
  5. A

    Bolden trending for Duke

    Show any updates?
  6. A

    ***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE FINAL FOUR OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I haven't posted in 2 years but this year has been special. Hats of to Coach K, the bench coaches and the team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast