Recent content by AnesthesiaDawg

  1. A

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    Well on that TD you could see how many Bama fans were on the east side. Ridiculous!
  2. A

    OT - October scary movie list

    Weapons was great last year. Not so much scary, but a good “horror” movie! Also loved the new Resident Evil movie from the same director!
  3. A

    OT - October scary movie list

    👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻this
  4. A

    Yall send up some prayers for Freddy the German tourist

    Of all the places to stay and eat in Jackson he definitely picked two of the worst.
  5. A

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    Sounds like the IV infiltrated😬😳
  6. A

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    If it’s anything like A&M I want nothing to do with it. I’m with Mike Leach on this one!🤣
  7. A

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    I’ve always said my retirement plan is I want to the “ U.S. Executioner!” They could pay me a hefty sum and fly me around to any state whenever an execution is scheduled. I’d guarantee I wouldn’t screw it up. My only demand is I want a cool executioner’s mask!🤷🏻‍♂️
  8. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    20 minute ride to work or back and sitting in carpool line is where I get most of my listening done 🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    You know you don’t have to listen the it all at once, right?
  10. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    It does no doubt, but when I decided to disconnect I gave myself 6 months wearing my old Citizen to see if I could do it before purchasing my first new watch. Without a doubt the biggest thing I noticed was every time my phone dinged for a text message I instinctively looked at my wrist even...
  11. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    There’s a reason we ask you to take off you’re jewelry before surgery. If you refuse that’s on you 🤣🤣🤣
  12. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    Also, for anybody else who listens to podcasts I highly recommend Acquired. These two investment/tech guys (Ben and David) basically pick a company and break give its entire history and how it grew into a what it is today with reasons why it’s so successful and may or may not continue to be...
  13. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    He needs one of these. That would be a baller maroon MSU watch!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive