Recent content by AndersonTiger

  1. A

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    TPUSA is reporting at least 20 million views for their halftime show and maybe twice that much when all the numbers are in. This is a disaster for the NFL. The game itself was a Super Bore when no touchdowns after 3 quarters. Might as well been a soccer game. Then you put on this abomination...
  2. A

    Statement from Clemson University

    I don't feel sorry for anyone across the country that lost their jobs. I've seen some vile things on BlueSky. Good riddance
  3. A

    Lol no more Porn in GA. The anti porn bill just passed.

    One good thing is all those millions of people that can't figure out how to get an ID to vote won't be able to access porn either. Right?
  4. A

    Levon Kirkland is now a meme...and it's pretty funny

    I didn't write that to be funny. I was serious.
  5. A

    Levon Kirkland is now a meme...and it's pretty funny

    What it means is Joe won't be on the ticket in November, but Michelle will be. Mark the tape Ramona.
  6. A

    Run of the mill White

    They got an Asian guy on the right. I bet he keeps up with the stats and maybe takes some pictures.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set