Recent content by American Dragon

  1. A

    Wrestling Thread

    There was a murder during today’s TJPW show
  2. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Most viewers since October 18, 2023
  3. A

    Wrestling Thread

  4. A

    Wrestling Thread

    AEW TV returning to the Jericho cruise according to Fightful
  5. A

    Wrestling Thread

    💩
  6. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Anyway, looks like TNA is in their handing out free tickets stage
  7. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Failing to understand the difference between airing contractually required content at the date and time the network requires vs. a house show that isn’t required to air in any capacity just shows an inability to form an intelligent and coherent argument. WWE could have aired Worlds Collide...
  8. A

    Wrestling Thread

    48 minutes of tributes, I don't know if my body will be able to produce the tears for this when I get home to watch it.
  9. A

    Wrestling Thread

    76,000 🤣🤣🤣. NJPW on AXS TV did better than this many weeks and got canceled over it. https://ustvdb.com/networks/axs/shows/new-japan-pro-wrestling/
  10. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Sheamus is officially a free agent as of today
  11. A

    Wrestling Thread

    He looks like a submission specialist.
  12. A

    Wrestling Thread

    I don’t know anything about “amateur” wrestling but that’s a solid looking graphic
  13. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Netflix makes it borderline pointless to watch on replay
  14. A

    Wrestling Thread

    Found a picture of Nightwish
  15. A

    Wrestling Thread

    I’d love to see you tell the WWE wrestlers and personnel to grow up since they were unhappy about it. I’m sure that would turn out well. I dare you to try it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win