Recent content by amattaro

  1. A

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    @Corby2 I have 4 ASU tickets. Can’t make it down for the Ok St dual. Let me know if you need any. Free. Bring @Corby'sMom
  2. A

    '26 U23 World Championships (10/12-18) thread

    I’ll be there Friday through Sunday. Down for a basic meetup?
  3. A

    New BTN+ Deal

    $19.98 for one year. Code: LHKC (little Huskers kids club, GO BIG RED!) Worked for me just now.
  4. A

    2027 NCAA Tickets

    If you are looking to go, shoot me a text or give me a call. I have helped out some people on this board. 724-516-4444
  5. A

    Not great news…

  6. A

    Iowa news

    Obligatory
  7. A

    ONO

    https://www.psucollegian.com/sports/wrestling/it-feels-amazing-luke-lilledahl-s-growth-from-last-season-earns-ncaa-championship-in-sophomore/article_d181fb99-e444-45a5-9b30-d0b699f7af5f.html “This year for me, obviously wanted to win the nationals, but I wanted to put a stamp on that 125 is my...
  8. A

    Scorigami - NCAA Tournament Edition

    @Wrestleknownothing
  9. A

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    I date this to spring of 1992. Grew up about an hour outside of Pittsburgh. This picture is at Donegal elementary in Mt Pleasant Area school district. Trials were in Pittsburgh that year so I assume it was around then, but don’t remember any details other than John Smith came to our school with...
  10. A

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    “Almost beat Penn State in the finals at the NCAA tournament.” And my weiner is “almost 12 inches”.
  11. A

    Penn State legend David Taylor on his Oklahoma State program possibly facing the Lions one day: 'We’ll save one date every year'

    The best news this offseason is Paddy going to OU so we may get another chance to see Mitchell treat him like a human-sterilazer.
  12. A

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Yeah, buddy! Sinclair as fine a young man as I have come across.
  13. A

    Iowa news

    I don’t know where Ziola and Ross will fall this year, but they both look ready to me. I would not be surprised if either of them win a national title this year. Ross is getting in a lot of work with Wyatt.
  14. A

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Two matches for the good guys today. Everyone looked good and exits camp healthy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Joel Klatt names top 10 teams after Week 5