Recent content by $altyDawg

  1. $altyDawg

    McDole's catch vs Florida

    I can say that I was there and saw it first hand from Mississippi Memorial Stadium. I was 11.
  2. $altyDawg

    I see the game poll up top is back to giving 101% effort.

    Yesterday it was 59/41. Lots of folks bettin on the Cocks?
  3. $altyDawg

    As someone that graduated from MSU and worked at three other SEC schools

    Look! Arkansas has a Stingray! I can get my look alike in early. ;)
  4. $altyDawg

    SEC sues LSU in federal court

    I'm wondering if the brain trust at LSU aren't persuading ol Lane to throttle back on the tweets right about now.
  5. $altyDawg

    Mississippi State is charging $829 for the Hampton Inn Saturday Night

    Can you imagine what the rooms in Oxnard will be when LUS comes to town? Most will probably have a 2 night minimum on top of it all.
  6. $altyDawg

    Huff prepping himself to come to Starkville...

    At the plantation??? Never happen... ******
  7. $altyDawg

    Huff prepping himself to come to Starkville...

    Huff just trolled Mullen and Ole Miss within the same week. I'm beginning to like what I see...
  8. $altyDawg

    ULM Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    They are the school formerly knowns as The University of Southwest Louisiana. They kept the Cajuns, though. They didn't bow to PC like the Indians did.
  9. $altyDawg

    Mullen has Elvis lead the team out…

    Now UNLV knows what the South Alabama doink feels like.
  10. $altyDawg

    Yall want the wrong coach to return

    Mullen gets outcoached on his home field by a mediocre Memphis coach, then Huff turns around and trolls him on top of it all. UNLV just had their South Alabama moment.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'