Recent content by Altered_Beast

  1. A

    News Anchor fired for Quoting Snoop Dog

    You left us hanging, did you get the victory?
  2. A

    OT: Child Tax Credit “Payment”

    So the credit I’m used to getting on my taxes will now essentially be cut in half so my typical refund would theoretically go down $1800 since I’m already receiving that portion over the next 6 months? Is that correct?
  3. A

    Colin Kaepernick and Nike at it again

    You're the real MVP @KingBMich these people are out of their damn minds, on both "sides"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment