Plan to tonight. It gets great reviews. We did watch Sins of our Mother and it is very interesting as well, but a little hard to follow sometimes. I am going to go rewatch that one again.
Southern needs to drop down to D2 or something similar. They don’t have the fan support, nor the money to be who they would like to be.
I guess they have the Duff’s but how much are they willing to constantly give and get such little return on it?
Been waiting to hear something also. I did see a few pics on twitter and one of them showed Stinnett pitching. I don’t think i ever saw any confirmation that he would be back.
I think PG had us no. 8, lsu 1 and olemiss 2. This should be the last class that was somehow affected by all of the previous coaching turnover. I believe the players in next year’s class committed to Lemonis early on (most of them).
Apparently it’s pretty limited which probably explains the high price. My neighbor recently went on the bourbon trail tours and said it was in the top 2 or 3 that he and his wife tried. He thought it had a gingerbread taste to it. Does that sound right? I saw some in Collins of all places...
The thing to keep in mind when discussing safety in cities (especially cities like Memphis), you can have 3 blocks of million dollar homes and 2 streets over, you are in a different world.
These days, you need a half of a county between you and public housing/meth head trailer parks. Even...
Yeah. The pga tour pissed me off over the last few years with some of the stuff they have pulled, as well as some of their rhetoric. And why do they, along with the golf channel and others get a pass for being aligned with china?
Agreed. The 43x, which is what my wife has might be better b/c of grip length, depending on your needs. I have a 43 and use an extended mag for grip purposes.
I keep getting celebratory twitter and facebook posts from olemiss sites concerning their national title. Strange thing is, they seem to be bragging about being in last place in the sec on a certain date, getting bounced from the sec tourney immediately, and being the last team in and then...