Recent content by Alphabets

  1. Alphabets

    USMNT Thread

    Love these young Eagles!
  2. Alphabets

    2026 - 27 Premier League thread

  3. Alphabets

    2026 - 27 Premier League thread

    Belt to azz to Arsenal. Gives Mikel a long break to think about how to figure out his attack. Defense was soft as well, but it doesn't matter if you give up one goal or three if you aren't going to score any yourself.
  4. Alphabets

    Poll: Your favorite episode of Band of Brothers

    Sophie's choice. Need an "all of the above."
  5. Alphabets

    2026 - 27 Premier League thread

    Wrapped by September. So Spursy.
  6. Alphabets

    Pennsylvania is literally passing away.

    Good. Maybe I'll finally have some peace around here.
  7. Alphabets

    “Penn State breaks fundraising records, accelerates campaign momentum”

    This all better be going to football. We didn't come here to play no school.
  8. Alphabets

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Are we elite now?
  9. Alphabets

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    Then I pray for resilience.
  10. Alphabets

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    Thank you, Jesus. I woke up today praying I would have the opportunity to subscribe to yet another streaming platform. It's times like these when I am reminded that there is a God.
  11. Alphabets

    2025 - 2026 Premier League thread

    They will go back to back, count on it. The rest of the league is going to have to get used to the new boss.
  12. Alphabets

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    I honestly don't even know what that means.
  13. Alphabets

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    It's simple, new football says that we better pony up. If we don't have the money, then we lose the top players. This isn't a science anymore, either you have the money or you don't.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.