Recent content by Allan Brewer

  1. A

    Cal gettin' his sandbag on...

    Cal is us and we are Cal Love his frankness, no coach-speak bullcrap about this and that Compare and contrast the styles of Cal and KU's head man Discuss
  2. A

    Dino Gaudio picks Kansas

    Yeah, I agree Myron is thick as a brick, not much force behind that punch IMO
  3. A

    They say KY has 4.4 million population now

    LOL Don't tell them you know me
  4. A

    Any place to watch the game in Philly?

    I got it! I got it!!
  5. A

    Any place to watch the game in Philly?

    Does he have a sister? :joy:
  6. A

    Any place to watch the game in Philly?

    Yeah He's William's cousin LOL :joy:
  7. A

    Any place to watch the game in Philly?

    Center City, 21st and Market
  8. A

    Gameday asking for all time UK starting 5

    Whoa! This is damn near impossible because we have had SO MANY great basketball players.... I would say: John Wall (PG) Louie Dampier (SG) Dan Issel (C) Jamal Mashburn (PF) Kenny Walker (SF) I would go to war with that five any day, anywhere, anyhow.....
  9. A

    Say something nice about Kansas

    Good work, gents....and lady :) Carry on
  10. A

    Finebaum not the best interviewer.....with AP

    Nobody can watch Finebaum without acknowledging that he is an Alabama football guy...game, set, match. That is what he is all about. I take it that they are bringing Matt Jones onto the show weekly now, which is an admission (in my opinion) that P-Town is terrible at roundball and they need...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act