Recent content by All_Orange_rivals

  1. A

    UT vs KU

    Azibuike is not a good player. He’s just big. He is a foul waiting to happen. I knew we would easily get him into foul trouble. That Pons putback they took off the board and Schofield shooting dumb shots killed our chances. We choked the game away. I’m convinced TN is better than KU, but we...
  2. A

    Vol fan here....

    Touchy bunch. .
  3. A

    Tennessee's Lack of QB Depth Could Cause Headaches

    Arkansas,Georgia, South Carolina, and Oklahoma all have to come to Knoxville. Sure we could lose them all, but I highly doubt it.
  4. A

    Butch Jones

    Think I'll save this one and come back in about eight months.
  5. A

    Butch Jones

    If you think Butch inherited a talented team just watch the NFL draft in a couple of weeks. For the first time in 51 years Tennessee may not have a player drafted. Dooley didnt recruit one single offensive lineman in 2011. A lot of those highly rated players either never panned out or left the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set