You and I haven't found a whole lot of common ground, but I would bet a large amount of money you know more about damn near everything than (other) gramps.
Congrats on the grandkids! I wasn't referring to you as gramps. I was referring to all knowing, all powerful, best prez ever. That gramps has advised that all day, every day nothing bad can happen only good can happen. Some people believe gramps. Other people have their own free will.
I can translate. He says you are dumb if you believe social media narratives that are negative for gramps.
If'n you believe the good narratives or better yet gramps himself, you are smart.
More fake news. Houthis have zero money to do anything, have packed up and gone home. I heard it here, from our own local reporter. He knows, because gramps told him so and that guy never lies.
Stop being a bunch of "piss pants".
How, exactly, is this true? Our own local reporter has hand waved this away. The ordnance landed safely in the desert. Far away from any US assets! He knows, because gramps told him so!
Please retract this fake news.