Recent content by alaskanseminole

  1. alaskanseminole

    I Come Bearing Gifts - Part Deux

    @theiacowtipper
  2. alaskanseminole

    Whew boy! Candace Owens is living some lies!

    My Lawd! If there was ever a need for a TL;DR version, this is the one! TL;DR Summary (244 pages): The article’s core argument is that Candace Owens’ public persona is fundamentally hypocritical: she presents herself as a traditional Catholic, married “trad wife,” truth-teller, and...
  3. alaskanseminole

    Is this real?

    Jake Auchincloss?
  4. alaskanseminole

    So long from mcgibbles/iafbchamps

    23 page farewell letter and he's still here.
  5. alaskanseminole

    Hug your illegal

    I keep telling Mrs. Alaska we need to say put. Our 3,400 sq ft home is financed at 2.85% and we've got around 200k left on it. To buy exact house again would double our mortgage. It's nuts.
  6. alaskanseminole

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    Ya, I've actually stuck with it because of Walter. Brilliantly played character. p.s. I meant Peter. Joshua Jackson played Charlie in the Mighty Ducks. It's hard not to see him as the Captian of the Ducks! ;)
  7. alaskanseminole

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    Been wanting to watch this. Is it a procedural or serial drama? I really don't like procedurals...it takes a strong cast for me to like one like White Collar, Chuck, and earlier seasons of Justified and S1 of Suits.
  8. alaskanseminole

    Top 100 TV Shows This Millennium

    1. BSG - My favorite Sci-fi series of all time, barely nudging out FireFly. 2. The Expanse - Almost missed it, tried 2x and gave up. @BelemNole told me to stick with it. Glad I did. Great show! 3. Fringe - I'm towards the end of S2 where we see what really happend to Peter. Not going to lie, I...
  9. alaskanseminole

    Hug your illegal

    I'll admit in most cases who is in the WH doesn't have quite the micro-level impact the triggered folk would attest too. I've been on an upward trajectory since the mid 90s...heck, I was even doing well under Biden and COVID-flation. That said, that's not the case for other Americans, though...
  10. alaskanseminole

    Trans violence

    It wasn't "a couple libtards." It was me...a conservative Independent. I've explained this to you about a dozen times and I'm still not sure why you're having trouble with it. First off, I'm not disputing the rate. I looked at the CPRC analysis you linked (again). Their 2024 12x figure comes...
  11. alaskanseminole

    Hug your illegal

    Case In Point
  12. alaskanseminole

    FAKE CREATORS POSTING POLITICAL GARBAGE ON THIS SITE

    I appreciate your response, Palmetto, but I don't think you actually addressed the point I was making. You explained what you consider uncivil, and that's fine. My issues are the selective emphasis and dismissiveness when I make attempts at objective political discussions. Take transgender...
  13. alaskanseminole

    Hug your illegal

    Are you unable to multi-task? :cool:
  14. alaskanseminole

    FAKE CREATORS POSTING POLITICAL GARBAGE ON THIS SITE

    Palmetto, I actually agree with the basic premise of your OP...the personal attacks, name-calling and dehumanizing rhetoric make political discussion frack'n impossible (despite my best efforts). That said, I'm bumfuzzled by the lack of self-awareness in your post. You're describing a problem...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'