Recent content by AlamoCatFan

  1. A

    Another way to think about it

    I noticed him :). He was the main reason I was having a heart attack with 2 mins left in the SEC tourney game.
  2. A

    OT: Fastest speed limit in USA

    Pretty accurate. I drive 130 from SATX to Georgetown omw to Dallas several times a year. 85 is just a posted suggestion. I will tell you though, you DO NOT want to hit a wild boar out there. It was a big problem initially, the wildlife seems to have gotten the message lately though.
  3. A

    Prayers appreciated

    Sorry to hear about your Mother. Prayers for you and family. Know that you aren't alone in this walk. This board has its share of negatives but, many of us have been through this and are ready to help get you through the tough days.
  4. A

    Davion Thompson

    Lol, you beat me to it
  5. A

    Mcbride to UK

    Thanks
  6. A

    Mcbride to UK

    Man, I get he's a good player. That's fine. But it can also be true that the UK staff did him wrong. If they did ask him to preempt Stokes' announcement, they did him wrong.
  7. A

    Slim Jesus

    Troll. Nothing to see here.
  8. A

    ethical dilemna

    You did the right thing. Hell, I may have decided to join him forever in that alternate reality. Sorry you had to come back 😀
  9. A

    Jordan Brand Classic Thread

    Of all the idiots in the world, this is one of them.
  10. A

    Stokes visiting Kentucky Monday

    What a troll. Coach Self, is that you? gtfo
  11. A

    Do you think Pope will ever have a lottery pick?

    He's projected as one. Then again, maybe he won't be.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota
  5. 05 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida