Recent content by ajwsc1987

  1. A

    Free AJ

    I just don't see how you start Lonergan. He could been picked off 2 more times by my count last night. He looked completely incapable of being out there. Maybe he's just a totally different player in practice than game day.
  2. A

    Wrestling 2026 Rutgers NCAA Tournament Thread

    Not sure - Looked like it was initiated by MM. I dunno what Hepner did except give him his best shot. I didn't see anything dirty but maybe I missed something.
  3. A

    Wrestling 2026 Rutgers NCAA Tournament Thread

    Soldano upsets the 4 seed
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class