Recent content by ajdl

  1. A

    10-2 should NOW be the goal / hope for IOWA fans

    Not many easy ones. 11-1 obviously is the ceiling, and I’d say 8-4 is realistic. I’ll go 9-3. We will lose at least 2 of: Nebraska, IL, jNW, MN, WI. Lose to Ohio State. Beat our most hated rivals Purdue
  2. A

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Just pull #2’s scholarship. He’s been trash all game and stayed in the game hurt
  3. A

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Iowa getting manhandled by a ****** Michigan offense. Going to be a long season. Might be a 4 win season . Barely beat ISU who is currently getting throttled by Utah.
  4. A

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    I heard it from someone else I trust. But I do think there will still be a rotation. Hank is ahead right now.
  5. A

    Iowa State at Iowa lines as of 2:45 PM Saturday

    With this genius at DC I expect the line to move 😂😂😂
  6. A

    How much are you willing to wager that Iowa beats Iowa St?

    A $40 handy from an Ohio trailer park hooker
  7. A

    POLL: How Will Both QBs Perform Saturday?

    Heck has sooo much more upside. He make a few more mistakes but he will also will make many more big plays and can keep drives alive with his legs. Play the guy with the it factor and bigger upside
  8. A

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    This is starting to feel like it could be one of those frustrating seasons. If you have 2 QBs, it means you really don’t have one.
  9. A

    82-0

  10. A

    Desperate ISU turning to socialism

    I’m not sure the Mountain West is that desperate yet.
  11. A

    Iowa -11.5 vs Iowa State

    Run the ball 50 times and win easily
  12. A

    OT: Jamie Pollard retiring next year

    From what I hear, TJs wife won’t leave, so unless he gets a coed to snuggle inside that smedium shirt of his and gets caught cheating, I have a feeling he’ll be here awhile.
  13. A

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    She’s broken right now
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith sets Ohio State career receiving touchdown record vs. Iowa
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN's College GameDay headed for Tuscaloosa for Georgia-Alabama in Week 6