Recent content by AHSalum16

  1. AHSalum16

    Football Cleveland County

    Geez, 344 yards with all of those negatives is rather impressive especially against crest. Shelby cleans it up will be nasty
  2. AHSalum16

    Scores

    Yeah you’d think that the split into 8 classifications were to better match teams and somewhat level the playing field especially for your small schools/small counties like eastern and western nc. But you have 1-3a charter schools out of areas like charlotte that can manipulate numbers and recruit.
  3. AHSalum16

    Post scores 7A/8A scores 8/28

    What happened to West? Also did NG just absolutely lose everything last year I thought they were supposed to be one of the top teams?
  4. AHSalum16

    Post scores 7A/8A scores 8/28

    Score was not indicative of that game. Reagan absolutely just self imploded within last 2 minutes. Game should have been 28-0 without Reagan turnovers.
  5. AHSalum16

    Area games moved to Thursday

    Lot of games here in triad WS-Greensboro-high point moved to Thursday as well
  6. AHSalum16

    Football Scrimmages

    I have a hard time believing they’ll ever create a playoff solely for charters. Personally think the best option is bumping them a classification or two, recruiting players has to count for something.
  7. AHSalum16

    ND and OG

    Anyone at these games today?
  8. AHSalum16

    Football Scrimmages

    Ah the charter school plague. Hate it for those divisions. I seen other forum 13-7, Shelby just pull starters or corvian that good to keep yall at bay?
  9. AHSalum16

    WHC 2026

    Have family from there so we went to multiple games. And I thought that stuff about firing/rehiring was well known. But yeah I can remember when they were really competitive and could go a few rounds in playoff.
  10. AHSalum16

    WHC 2026

    Rivalry games are always weird. Plus going into a game expecting 100% to win and taking foot of the pedal isn’t always a good thing
  11. AHSalum16

    WHC 2026

    Coaching and culture my friend. Honestly Avery hasn’t been competitive since 2000-2012 ish or since Villanueva graduated. Acceptable to be a losing program, I mean when you fire a guy for losing but then hire him back solely bc of community kinda says it all. As a result of the mediocrity you...
  12. AHSalum16

    ND and OG

    Best of luck on your new endeavors! Sucks to lose a commenter on that conference, not a very talked about group.
  13. AHSalum16

    Repeat Champs of 5A & 6A or New Champs of 5A & 6A

    Surprised no East Lincoln hype, think if they can get some help around their top talent they could go a long way
  14. AHSalum16

    How did everyone like seeing 8 State Championship games

    I do have another thought, it’s no secret that TYPICALLY the west runs the title games, even when it was 1-4a. What’s yalls opinion possibly that western teams were to carry more weight? Or perhaps more of the centralized western teams went east to possibly combat it. I understand that travel is...
  15. AHSalum16

    How did everyone like seeing 8 State Championship games

    I enjoyed them. I agree 6 could have been done, but 8 is fine. It does need to be restructured though in regards to bye’s and total teams getting in. I’ve already said the ranking system needs to be very much improved in another thread so not going to beat a dead horse. In regards to location...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set