Recent content by Agent Redbone

  1. A

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    Right! Why wouldn’t he at least go get the best recruiter he can get. That’s an area that he definitely needs help. I don’t understand the thinking in leaving a coaching slot open. No way another top coach would do that.
  2. A

    OT: need some prayers

    Thankful that God hears and answers our prayers. Praying that your mom pulls through this quickly!
  3. A

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Nice play for the touchdown. Now hopefully we can keep from giving up a score before the half.
  4. A

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 16 Texas A&M: 48 Tiebreaker: 40
  5. A

    *** Official Kentucky vs Alabama Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 24 Alabama: 38 Tiebreaker: 172
  6. A

    The Value of the first 4 titles

    If Duke had won a few titles back then, the guy wouldn’t be making that argument.
  7. A

    Predicting Ky’s conference record.

    I think this is closer to what the record ends up being. Too talented to lose as many games as some on this thread have predicted. Should be a fun season!
  8. A

    Predicting Ky’s conference record.

    Are you just joking around? I think we lose about 5 games through conference and non conference regular season. This isn’t a typical Pope team. We should be much improved over any team Pope has had in the past. My thoughts are we will win a few close games on talent and experience with this team.
  9. A

    All times wins

    Doubt that
  10. A

    Does mitchell makes us top 20

    Don’t see how we could be outside of the top 10.
  11. A

    Mitchell commits to UK

    I feel like we are top 5 good with Mitchell.
  12. A

    Proud of our coach

    Agreed, give credit where credit is due. I wasn’t one who was happy with the hire when Pope came, but I’ll support him as long as we don’t turn into the same program of the last 5 years before his tenure began. I’d much rather be positive (albeit it’s hard to do sometimes) and give my support...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win