Recent content by ageit

  1. A

    Louisville question

    I would also recommend Uptown Cafe
  2. A

    Louisville question

    Check out Pat’s Steakhouse
  3. A

    K. Tucker with a lot of positive news regarding Oscar returning

    If Oscar can’t work on his visa why would being drafted and paid to play pro ball be different? What am I missing here?
  4. A

    Kenny Payne will get 5 star recruits..

    Memphis got some, Missouri also in the last several years. So what
  5. A

    Line them up, play them all

  6. A

    For Cal.....the clock is ticking.

    Yeah that’s what I was thinking also. Good grief man let Coach figure this out. He is capable. And having OA back will be a huge boost.
  7. A

    *** completely ignore and don’t respond to the baiting threads****

    I was calculating a response but agree with the OP here this crap speaks for itself and is indefensible not worthy of any response
  8. A

    Evan Daniels picks Kansas

    Who are you? Who are you, are you? I reallywanta know
  9. A

    Dear Duke fans

    Cher, fitting
  10. A

    Mattew Hurt visit cancelled??

    Sestina handle him IMO
  11. A

    Could hear a couple UK player draft decisions tomorrow.

    The NBA will implode they need to send a message with the draft this year.
  12. A

    Rumors of some Rupp Rafters posters transferring...

    I am not transferring and will be here to call it out. And GBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. A

    Video of Cal addressing team

    Cal is genuine and always teaching he was spot on
  14. A

    What is your fan connection to Kentucky Wildcats (poll)

    Born and raised in KY and UK grad! GBB
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama