Recent content by AgDawg

  1. A

    Advice on cooking ribs and pork shoulder on green egg...

    Just follow this one https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/pork-ribs-recipes/last-meal-ribs-recipe-best-barbecue-ribs-youve-ever-tasted
  2. A

    I'm hearing that Pruitt is 50-50

    Man to interview for a job and not take the offer is cold
  3. A

    Since rumors are encouraged,

    We need to make this happen. Only guy so far to get excited about.
  4. A

    Huh....

    Is a suspension better than a show cause?
  5. A

    Ask The Pack. Headed to SanDestin next weekend.

    Will be here till Saturday. Went to Acme Oyster House last night. Was pretty good. It's in the Baytowne Wharf which has a bunch of eating places and things to do
  6. A

    OT: Grass Fed Beef

    DesotoCountyDawg is right that the crop protection products being applied today are safer and more friendly for the environment than ever. The time it takes to get a new crop protection product approved has gone from 30-60 days to now over 3 years due to the amount of research and testing. I...
  7. A

    Your job is now to find us a DC. Give us your realistic top 5...

    Can't see us calling ourselves a Psycho Defense without Coach O
  8. A

    Game Day Khakis

    We are are the only SEC West school that doesn't have any gameday khakis from Dockers. Who do we contact about this? http://m.dockers.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3969149
  9. A

    OT: Boston Butt

    Apple juice Sugar Water Salt Worcestershire Sauce It's from Chris Lilly's book. He just won Memphis in May I used to inject with wickers and have done others but this recipe seems to taste the best
  10. A

    WT17 Game Blacked Out on Directv

    I got on the phone and asked the tech rep why would a game being played in Mississippi be blacked out in Iowa and they had no answer.
  11. A

    Your thoughts.....

    It shouldn't be just sneaked onto the roster like that
  12. A

    OT: Fitness bands

    Well what are you wanting to get out of wearing it? I was given the fitbit but quit wearing after a few weeks cause I could care less how many steps I walked.
  13. A

    OT: Wild Hog Shoulder

    Follow DonDon's instructions cause I learned the hard way on wild hogs my first time and it resembled more jerky like than BBQ.
  14. A

    OT: Anyone use a safety razor?

    I use the Edwin Jäger and use Mitchell's wool fat soap. I will never go back to the Mach razors. I use the blades from Wal Mart that work well in combo with shaving soap I ordered my soap and semouge owners club brush from west coast shaving http://www.westcoastshaving.com
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'