Recent content by aferrelli

  1. aferrelli

    Buying football tickets

    Absolutely correct, I hear you, that’s exactly my aim.
  2. aferrelli

    Buying football tickets

    It’s been a long time (probably 2018-19) since I’ve been to a home game, and would like some advice on purchasing tickets. I’ll be attending the September 19th game against Buffalo. I see that there are plenty of tickets for sale, on the Nittany Lion app. What do I need to be careful about? I...
  3. aferrelli

    This year is Penn State's best chance at a national championship since when in your opinion?

    That 2005 season was something else; saw every game except the Michigan game that we lost. I remember people telling me about the blown call at the end of the game. I was away in Europe, so I had to wait until the game was over, the next day, for the result. My first dejected experience with PSU...
  4. aferrelli

    Poll: Led Zeppelin vs Rolling Stones vs Who

    Anyone love the Doors? Jim Morrison died too young.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5