Recent content by Adatondog

  1. A

    Mullen + National Championship Game

    He worked hard to get the team he was with to it before Mississippi State was ever in the picture. I say if he did the work let him enjoy it.
  2. A

    OK, what are the expectations next season?

    I want to WIN!!!!!!! Most importantly I want to beat those 17'ers in Oxford. I want the little old ladies to cuss, I want old men crying, I want them to regret the 0-45 skull dragging they graced us with. Simply said beat the 17 out of Mississippi!!!!!!
  3. A

    Point to ponder upon

    http://blog.newsok.com/ou...2/08/msu-officials-in-kc/
  4. A

    What is wrong with you 17'ing people?

    I have seen people less worried about the selection of a new Pope. Give it time people. It is going to happen...
  5. A

    got to love it...

    Like it really matters by this point. Why don't we just nose dive the numbers into the ground and create a nice level surface for the next sub-par group of misfits that were able to convince some panel of stuffed shirts that they new what they were doing. If we are going to have a decent team in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set