Recent content by adam512003

  1. A

    UK Basketball Memorabilia for sale...

    Saw some free couches in Richmond on there. Not sure how well they'll burn though.
  2. A

    Another to early poll.

    1. Houston 2. Purdue 3. UK 4. Louisville 5. Arkansas
  3. A

    Championship Refs: 4 First Half Fouls vs 26 in 2nd half

    Florida getting that bench technical was a huge moment in the game. That's when the whistle got tighter. Houston was looking like they were going to pull away before that.
  4. A

    Props to some Cats who were Clutch in March

    Cameron Mills- Shot heard round the Bluegrass. Edit- my bad, just noticed you mentioned him already
  5. A

    Hey Zeigler

    Zeigler is German for brick maker. Lil bro lived up to his name today!
  6. A

    Gosh I hope Oweh Comes Back

    And learn how to finish in the off-season
  7. A

    IU in the same position as UK last year. No players left

    "I've met with the team, there is no team"- JVC
  8. A

    If you had told me an hour ago I’d be rooting for John Calipari…

    If it wasn't draft season I might agree.
  9. A

    If you had told me an hour ago I’d be rooting for John Calipari…

    Yall and Reed can root for Arkansas. Not me. Hope they both lose
  10. A

    What 3 teams you don't want to see win a Natty?

    Any SEC team. I don’t buy into all the conference rah rah BS. If we can't win, I'd like to see Houston
  11. A

    Best Online Retailers for UK Gear.

    Homefield apparel has some nice retro gear. Slam goods has some cool stuff as well. They bought out 19nine.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set