Recent content by ACTSEAN

  1. A

    Jayden Quaintance commits to UK!

    I don’t know his game and after he went out west I didn’t keep up
  2. A

    TEXAS A&M New Coach

    I have followed him when he coached against my son in high school. Then he was hired at Samford and almost beat a big team last year. Just know this, he runs his teams very much like the movie Moneyball. Very intelligent and his teams shoot tons of three’s
  3. A

    Thank God we didnt get Hunter

    And hopefully getting smoked by Pitino
  4. A

    Brown and Flagg both injured in first half of game

    Their big center just elbowed a G Tech player on purpose and of course the refs say no extra there
  5. A

    Lipscomb Coach Lennie Acuff on Kentucky Offense

    Robinson had 1 point and we beat Duke, very good feeling
  6. A

    Disrespect

    In Football ESPN won't let Kirk Herbstreet choose who he thinks will win. I mean that's not a great analogy but it's close enough, lol
  7. A

    Pope pays attention to every detail

    Wow, what a difference from "I don't watch film" to "sending team a video on their cell phones". Really smart
  8. A

    I'm glad i dont watch the NBA

    The all time winner of being the ultimate helicopter parent!
  9. A

    Just a Hunch….

    Right there with you, oh so hard
  10. A

    Big time PG just entered the portal

    Plus Pope saw him play and should know if he wants him
  11. A

    Quaintance

    Why aren't we hearing about this class going straight over to Arky? I thought all of them, maybe except JQ, would head over
  12. A

    “The love and passion I have”

    Can't wait to see what is going to happen with that, hopefully we will be surprised
  13. A

    “The love and passion I have”

    I wonder if he is already trying to put together assistants and obviously recruiting players?
  14. A

    Bucky McMillan

    My son played against Mtn. Brook in High School and his team at Samford is exactly the team he had at Mtn. Brook.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set