Recent content by AcmeCoyote

  1. A

    On the bright side...

    I just got a deal on three used bedsheets at Goodwill. Cleaned, fluffed and folded with just the faintest outline of some markings on them.
  2. A

    ethical dilemna

    My wife and I just returned from a Methodist Mission to help rebuild a church/rec center in Okandja in Gabon (West Africa). We were watching a pickup basketball game one day and I noticed one of the older kids-about 15 or 16-was wearing a t-shirt that read 'UK Wildcats 2015 NCAA Champions'. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act