Recent content by Aceofspades721

  1. A

    Pisgah @ Tuscola #canyouspell7

    I read these threads all the time and never post. But I will say this, that is the worst coached Tuscola team I have ever seen. 2-9 best case scenario. Hopefully, the Principal, will fire the whole staff at the end of the year. Tomorrow will not be soon enough. Make fun of Pursley all you want...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule offers support for former QB Dylan Raiola in wake of Dante Moore injury: 'There's no doubt [he] is an elite quarterback'