Recent content by AceNole75

  1. A

    Michael, I appreciate everything you do for the FSU & the football program. Today’s world‘s...

    Michael, I appreciate everything you do for the FSU & the football program. Today’s world‘s gotta be hard doing what you do. Add in the transfer portal and the $ that these players are offered, I can’t imagine trying to predict or even talk to players and report on where they’re gonna go because...
  2. A

    Check out the sophomore Woulard playing with Jacobs in Vero. Track speed. Needs to grow but wow

    Check out the sophomore Woulard playing with Jacobs in Vero. Track speed. Needs to grow but wow
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'