Recent content by abitadawg

  1. A

    Whiskey

    I've tried the Poor Man's Pappy recipe and then when Weller Antique and Weller 12 got so hard to find, I tried the Poorer Main's Pappy recipe. They were both delicious but I have only had 2 oz of Pappy in my life so I couldn't really tell you how close they were to the real thing. My favorite...
  2. A

    Sounds like the pipe dream of SEC baseball returning ends today..

    15 Years, 181 Posts. If the virus gets me, this gif is my one contribution .
  3. A

    Good Place to Watch Omadawgs in Houston, TX?

    Traveling to Houston for business. Staying in Museum District. Any recommendations for a place to watch the game Tuesday night?
  4. A

    I have not.

    I have not.
  5. A

    2 Football Season Tickets

    Sorry for posting this on the main board but I figure the ticket exchange is pretty slow this time of year. I am renewing my season tickets and it looks like I won't need as many this year as in the past. I'm not quite ready to give them up for good though. So, I have 2 in Section 4, Row 47...
  6. A

    SPS Magazine - Volume 1 Issue 3

    I'm loving the subscription but I'm still waiting for my Adidas polo, Lodge gift card, and Holiday Inn Express voucher.
  7. A

    American at Ryder Cup heckles Europeans, gets called out to putt for $100

    sinks it http://deadspin.com/american-fan-at-ryder-cup-heckles-europeans-gets-calle-1787239881 781535441233162241
  8. A

    ****** woman who is reported to be Dak's girlfriend says she isn't.

    Dak say He doesn't know her. would embed tweet but i never figured that out
  9. A

    PSA: Dodgers @ Padres will stream free on MLB.com at 8:10 CT

    may be on MLB Network as well but they tend to cut away for other games often
  10. A

    Sharing Silver Medals Is Nice

    I wondered what Moby has been up to.
  11. A

    Olympics opening ceremonies.. A few interesting moments..

    Oh the irony of a global warming lecture from the country with turds floating down their streets
  12. A

    Bulldog Club website craziness!!!

    While I guess they are advancing technologically and adding bells and whistles, the website seems to get less and less user friendly with each iteration. I logged in to pay on tickets and I really cant see where I can pay online now. First rule of website design--make it easy for people to send...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'
  5. 05 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury