Recent content by ABiggerUglierJoe

  1. A

    Why im excited.

    It’s heartbreaking how little I’ve come to care about Mississippi State Football. It was a huge part of my family’s autumns. I WISH I could still get excited about it.
  2. A

    Worst poster ever……..

    RebelRichman. I’m pretty sure I remember him posting here waaay back when.
  3. A

    OT: old bands touring again …

    I’ve seen 38 Special many times at the Hard Rock on the coast. I’d spend money on a ticket to see them today with zero reservations.
  4. A

    Breaking News!

    Who is being the hoe now?
  5. A

    MS Beach Advisory

    Do you know what you call a person that is swimming in the Mississippi Sound? A tourist. I once told that joke to Musgrove’s head of tourism and a few more staffers. The staffers laughed. The head of tourism did not.
  6. A

    OT: Fix her? Woman throws dynamite at sleeping boyfriend, blowing his hand off

    On one hand he might have deserved it, but on the other hand…..
  7. A

    So the UAB OT that signed in January has been ruled ineligible???

    The last two football seasons have revealed to me that fall Saturdays are great for all kinds of activities unrelated to this Charlie Foxtrot.
  8. A

    Anybody get a nice little W this week?

    I’ve always been told 1 “Oh s**t!” Wipes out 10 attaboys.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC announces kickoff times, television designations for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big