Recent content by Abiggdogg11

  1. A

    AHS Offense

    No Thanks!
  2. A

    AHS Offense

    From what I've seen, if the opposing teams defense would stay on the sideline, it would still take us (3) plays to score....If we didn't fumble.:p;):(
  3. A

    Week 5 Yadkin Valley Conference Picks

    :cool: Forget the rest. I'm taking the A-Dogs over Union Pines. 21-7 :eek:
  4. A

    Yadkin Valley Conference

    The school will probably be closed before that happens again.:(
  5. A

    Thomasville @ Albemarle

    Thomasville 20-6. I just don't believe that we have nearly enough offense, so the defense will be worn out.
  6. A

    Tarboro vs West Montgomery

    Not in a State Championship Game. :rolleyes::p
  7. A

    Albemarle Vs Thomasvill 2017

    Until I see something to make me believe that Albemarle Football is a force to be reckoned with, I expect to see T-Ville spank my Dawgs. 48-6 Red Dogs :(
  8. A

    Yadkin Valley Conference 2017

    Blue Dogs vs. Red Dogs used to be a season "ender" for one team or the other. Now, it's just season opener. :(
  9. A

    Albemarle looking for new coach

    Like sands through the hour glass......so are the days of our lives. :confused:
  10. A

    Albemarle FB Jamboree

    :eek:No jamboree needed to tell us that.:(;)
  11. A

    Merry Christmas To All....

    Merry Christmas to All! May your Christmas be Merry and the New Year be Bright.:D
  12. A

    West Montgomery VS Wallace Rose Hill

    Sick 'em DOGS!!
  13. A

    Three Things Needed At Albemarle......

    Hey......now that's an idea. If we could manage for that to happen then we could possibly be 3-2 after playing 5. :p:D No idea where we'll get the other 2
  14. A

    I'm glad it's over

    There's only 1 way that we could possibly be worse.......and that's to win 1 less game than this year.o_O:(;). 1 win seasons suck!
  15. A

    Albemarle Vs. UA

    This season is so bad that I'm trying to get bereavement pay. :p It's killing me :(
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting New LSU offer shakes up the recruitment of blue-chip QB Tristin Gaines -- and upcoming visit plans
  5. 05 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games