Recent content by _Kadyn930

  1. K

    Reidsville at Rockingham

    Cam jones is impressive has a chance to be just as good or better than his dad in time.
  2. K

    EG at SP

    You can't be serious? EG lose talent every year to Page, Dudley, Smith and now Grimsley having strong basketball and football programs because of recruiting tools. If the kids who stay in EG district all went to EG they would have had a great chance to win states in football and boys and girls...
  3. K

    Reidsville Football Updates

    The transfer is a heck of a bball player as for fball unsure I do know he has an offer. I was told Strange use to play fball and was a heck of a player what I do know is that he has a high motor and plays very hard at all times on the court so I doubt the field is any different and looks like he...
  4. K

    HP Andrews McCoy steps down

    I would like to see Brent get job.....But wonder would DA step down from the AD role and become coach again?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return