Recent content by 99jc

  1. 9

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    working offshore in the North Sea when I was 18. I have been in a lot of scary places all over the world, but nothing compares to that 6-month experience. Every day was death dealing! The 2nd scary place was in the slums of Bogata Columbia I ended up getting knifed.
  2. 9

    OT- Ole Miss Kratom

    only a dumbass would say its kratom unless it as laced with fentanyl!
  3. 9

    We are going to have to have NIL $$$…

    Why why why do you continue to let this Rebel D I C K sucker post here?
  4. 9

    Did 34

    The site has been attacked multiple times recently by hackers
  5. 9

    How good is Missouri?

    Go back and read Minnesota and cocky fans rinse and repeat!
  6. 9

    I heard the Best description from a talking head tonight.

    A year ago, Lane was a God in oxford, all the girls wanted him, and the guys were doing reach arounds for him. Shows you how insane those plantation shitbirds are! yep, I hit the bars in Greenville SC tonight with my sons headed to Columbia around noon today. We may not win but my confidence is...
  7. 9

    Arkansas fans... rock bottom?

    HONESTLY THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HIRE FOR THEM.
  8. 9

    Arkansas fans... rock bottom?

    I live here and let me tell you they are at suicide level. It is glorious! I just can't believe with all the money backing them they can't go out and get a real coach.... but they are a basketball school.
  9. 9

    Who all is heading to the game this weekend?

    Mt wife and i are headed there today! Just to get out of this oppressive heat!
  10. 9

    LSU vs SEC

    you have lost your mind if you really believe that!
  11. 9

    SEC baseball schedule

    Man, you wimps kill me with this I can't believe the schedule BS who the heck do you all think we will play we are in the SEC. I guarantee you the schools that play us are saying dang why do we have those monsters this year why did the SEC screw us with them on the schedule!
  12. 9

    Thoughts from last night...

    no they are just stupid asses!
  13. 9

    Who else is getting wooly even though they know better

    Then go root for someone else you miserable 17!
  14. 9

    WTF is LSU doing??

    I truly believe the downfall of Joey Freshwater will be because of his dick not the SEC!
  15. 9

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs ULM

    55-10 good guys KT 250 PASSING 4TD 150 RUSHING 1 TD
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win