Recent content by 98lberEating2Lunches

  1. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Not great news…

    Relevance? What bars are on campus?
  2. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    Is there vodka in heaven?
  3. 98lberEating2Lunches

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    Sure, but they self-reported and didn't fight any punishment 🙄 🤔
  4. 98lberEating2Lunches

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    Good that you put your expectations in early. Certainly SlipperyPete has already bookmarked it.
  5. 98lberEating2Lunches

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    Maybe challenge CP at Donk Toss
  6. 98lberEating2Lunches

    ONO

    Try NOVIG to broaden your sports prediction trade market (or to just watch the Sydney Sweeney ad again)
  7. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Recruiting….

    The good news is military commissaries will seasonally carry Count Chocula, Franken Berry, and Boo Berry come Halloween time.
  8. 98lberEating2Lunches

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Worked as expected, perfectly.
  9. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Big 12 regular Season championship

    I think I read things on various site threads a little something like: 1. PSU wants to shrink the sport, so that they and the state of PA can be the biggest fish in an even smaller niche pond; 2. A rift between DT and Cael; 3. That kind of tournament that time of year doesn't fit in Cael's...
  10. 98lberEating2Lunches

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Process improvement suggestion: Provide link to labeled first PBP of a new session in lieu of thread's page number. Reason: DIsplayed page count differs based on number of ignored posters.
  11. 98lberEating2Lunches

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    So don't scroll, save an initial bookmark and update it as PBP progresses. Problem solved.
  12. 98lberEating2Lunches

    2026 Crystal Ball

    "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Self-Reliance" (the guy and essay from which Ayn Rand heavilly borrowed)
  13. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Recruiting….

    I said what I said. So @el dub apparently had a larger town grocery store or his days didn't go that far back.
  14. 98lberEating2Lunches

    Recruiting….

    @vhualum (the black one) did the guy on the Cream of Wheat box suffer the same fate as Aunt Jemima? I used to love Cream of Wheat. Maybe I'll get back to it, if I lose all my teeth. Nvm - I see he was. So much for my nostalgia for my stereotypical and stereotyped upbringing.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer on Michigan offense: 'It's a train wreck right now'