Recent content by 9840581adm

  1. 9

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    It’s awful he died but bottom line is I don’t care if your a homosexual but don’t publicly be against it and advocate for religious right if your getting male prosititutes every other day that’s why I hate politics be real to what u r
  2. 9

    UFO

  3. 9

    4 Years of Trump leads to Total Dem Control

    Again this guy is the biggest fucktard ever and I’m republican
  4. 9

    4 Years of Trump leads to Total Dem Control

    Anybody who supports this guy a dumbass
  5. 9

    Trump supporters attacking the police in DC

    Anybody that supports trump I find it hard to believe Dabo would support a guy with no morals
  6. 9

    White privilege on full display

    I’m a republican and have saying years Trump is dangerous now you ******* see I new this would happen
  7. 9

    Trump supporters attacking the police in DC

    Did anybody watch speech today what a joke by the way guess pence and McConnell or libs now u dumbasss
  8. 9

    4 Years of Trump leads to Total Dem Control

    Well Mitch McConnell just told Trump to **** himself so did pence guess there liberals u Trump idiots
  9. 9

    XT

  10. 9

    BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

    Rudy Giuliani your presidents lead attorney all u need to no what an embarrassment
  11. 9

    Who would Jesus

    Trump has paid for hundreds of abortions
  12. 9

    Lou holtz

  13. 9

    Election

    Can any devout Christian Republican explain to me like I’m a 2 your old why you impeached bill clinton for lying about a blow job but give trump a pass for ******* porn stars and spewing hate please somebody explain that to me
  14. 9

    Dominion didn’t show...

    It is so funny to me that all trump cult now thinks that republicans that think he is a an idiot r deep state r liberals now aka g w bush who most of u loved trump now says Fox News sucks that’s the network that kisses ***
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade