Recent content by 94mustang

  1. 9

    Rosewood @ North Moore

    My US cellular works fine out here lol
  2. 9

    Scores Round 2

    Trust me I remember it well. Lol We picked a bad time to have a bad game 🤣
  3. 9

    Scores Round 2

    I know in 94 I would have loved to play in this playoff format lol. Congratulations to the Mustangs!
  4. 9

    YVC Scores

    50-6 NM final
  5. 9

    YVC Scores

    NM up 36-0 halftime
  6. 9

    YVC updates

    24 NM East 14
  7. 9

    YVC updates

    Started second half NM 17 East 14
  8. 9

    YVC updates

    10-0 NM vs East
  9. 9

    North Moore @ Albemarle

    THIS
  10. 9

    SD @ NM

    I may have been misinformed on the injury situation but I dont remember seeing 2 out there. Tyreek had 209 yds at the half and I dont remember seeing him anymore during the 2nd half.
  11. 9

    SD @ NM

    Final NM 48 SD 7
  12. 9

    SD @ NM

    Qb is out for concussion, but should be good for Friday I believe. NM has not thrown a pass 41-0 end of the 3rd
  13. 9

    SD @ NM

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act