Recent content by 94LionsFan

  1. 9

    Michigan benching Underwood

    Narrator: “It left the group chat.”
  2. 9

    Steve Jones says it's fixable

    Oh, look. Someone who couldn’t enter his uber-clever screen name without misspelling it has thoughts. 🤣
  3. 9

    Rocco Becht is playing injured.

    But he knows the system. Things have looked a bit grim the last couple weeks, but we can take comfort in the fact that he knows the system.
  4. 9

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    I would agree though you might have better luck getting scores on a transistor radio than on a smartphone with the usual game day overloaded cell network. And the tiny out of town scoreboard that leaves you guessing who the teams are because there’s only enough room allocated to show 3 letters...
  5. 9

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Those prices are absolutely ridiculous.
  6. 9

    Becht Running

    You’d hope the staff would have picked up on any lingering effects of that injury before bringing him to PSU…
  7. 9

    FC/OT: New York Times 100 Best TV Shows of 21st Century.

    A couple not on the list that would make my list: Dark The Man in the High Castle
  8. 9

    Tengwall’s breakdown of the 4th quarter

    I think there’s something to what you’re saying here. The runs on 3rd and long, not going for it on 4th and a yard near midfield… I thought at the time that MC didn’t think they could score the points they needed to beat us, so just avoid turnovers and play field position. It reminded me of...
  9. 9

    '26 Week 4 CFB games thread (9/25, /26), excluding PSU

    Not following… Wasn’t the most likely path to victory getting a stop on D and kicking a FG to win? If you go for 2 and fail, a FG then only gets you to OT.
  10. 9

    What are your concerns for today vs Wisconsin?

    My concern is whether I throw on my sweatshirt before going into the stadium or not. Wind has picked up a bit over the last couple hours.
  11. 9

    Is it just me, but are ticket sales lagging?

    I’ve sat in the very top row (under the suites) on the east side for years and I went to the very top on the west side in the 2nd half of the Marshall game. Yes, it’s a good bit higher, but it’s also not as far from the field horizontally speaking. All in all, I thought the two views were...
  12. 9

    Is it just me, but are ticket sales lagging?

    The south end of the west side is student seating, including all the way up in the new upper level, unless I’m mistaken.
  13. 9

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    I’d put McSorley/Barkley/Godwin/Hamilton/Gesicki over the 2002 guys. Also not sure this offense is close to either. Hopefully they turn out to be.
  14. 9

    '26 Week 3 (9/17-19) CFB Games thread

    Enis was #39 🙂
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  5. 05 On3 Football Danny Kanell releases his top 12 college football rankings after Week 6