Might go but probably not...last time I went I was a sorority pledge on a wild frat bus and TJ Rubley got hurt for the season if my impaired brain remembers correctly
Bingo. Pains me deeply to say it but the days of David competing with let alone beating Goliath are mostly over which is what made college football great. NIL/instant transfer are the absolute kiss of death.
OSU is a Top 15 team. The bummer is when we host OU or OSU and get blown out then the casual fan thinks TU sucks then checks out the rest of the season. We haven’t beaten OSU since Boone gave them $$$$
"Mean Coach" might bring some much needed discipline here. I think it's a fantastic hire plus I'm not worried about his IU record. Nebraska had an incredible winning tradition and can't make it in Big 10 with anyone at the helm, let alone a perennial struggler non-football school like IU. i'm...
This is a year when both Southern Methodist and Appalachian State are nationally ranked. That should be us! We as a program are capable but can’t get it together
The subject no one wants to think about but rears its ugly head during down times in the program..if this continues another couple of years is dropping to FCS or worse a possibility?