Recent content by 93RUDoc

  1. 9

    Fire Greg Schiano after the game

    The ultimate RU screw, cant afford to fire a man who has made something we all love into a disgrace. So painful being a Rutgers fan.
  2. 9

    BB Recruiting Four-Star Point Guard Korey Francis commits to Rutgers Basketball

    I will take any good news for Rutgers right now
  3. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus USC

    Time to start drinking
  4. 9

    Football Rutgers Football's tailspin continues with late loss to Boston College

    We are in a deep dark hole, its only geting worse unless Keli Zinn can walk on water. The destruction of our program for the forseeable future.
  5. 9

    Portnoy (sp) just destroyed Rutgers on gameday..wow.

    Yea, just saw it , this loss hangs heavy over our heads., ******* Schiano
  6. 9

    Goodbye

    Its going to take years to recover a competitive program, but I believe in Kelli Zinn, she just got an impossible situation from the ******** Hobbs/Schiano. See you in a few yrs. We need all the fans We can get.
  7. 9

    Would this be the most depressing loss of all time?

    This was the worst loss
  8. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    I love sports, and Rutgers is by far my first priority ( Yankeees, Knicks, Rangers), how disappointing thats already taken away from you after the first game, for the rest of the season.
  9. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    WE may not be a legitamite program for 5 yrs, it will take a long time to recover from the Schiano 2.0 debacle, we just dont have the resources. I was always a Schiano supporter, but now I have VENOM for this clown, I hope next time he takes a a ****, a snake climbs up the toilet and bites him...
  10. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    I am so demoralized as a Rutgers fan that I am at a loss for words
  11. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    I wasnt planning on drinking...
  12. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    WE must score this next drive
  13. 9

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    My ulcer is acting up
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6