Recent content by 91'92'00'10'

  1. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    Appreciate that
  2. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    With different email or can I start a new account with same email?
  3. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    It was. Apparently I botched it from the go. Anyone know how to change it?
  4. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    Yea I have no clue how to change the name there is a lock next to it. I've been lurking for past couple of years and decided to create an account, only to realize I already had one
  5. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    Brandon Ingram may be with him in NO
  6. 9

    ***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Duke by 17. ND will be ready after being embarrassed by Virginia at home and will probably hit some shots they haven't been hitting all year. We pull away in the second half forcing turnovers. Jack White hits two big corner 3s!
  7. 9

    Poll about 20 point games

    I think both will...... RJ for sure
  8. 9

    DUKE IN THE NBA

    Senior Jah would be unstoppable
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 4 college football action
  5. 05 College Football Playoff Joel Klatt reveals updated 12-team College Football Playoff bracket after Week 4