Recent content by 8platesofhate

  1. 8

    So who’s the next Jason Nolf..?

    If Gable isn’t returning I’d go with Kerk. If Gable is returning I’m not sure I see any new national champions on our roster next year. After that’s it’s basically crapshoot with the young guys in 2024 and beyond. We know they’re talented, but it’ll depend on who develops the fastest. I’d go...
  2. 8

    Interview with Levi Haines

    I know Cael tends to keep things close to the vest, but is there a belief that Haines will redshirt in 2022-2023, or will he step in and expect to start at 157?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit