Recent content by 88rocco

  1. 8

    Good times in Houston for Dana Holgorsen

    “You wanna go redshirt some games? Let’s go redshirt some games!”
  2. 8

    Who expected better than 3-1 start? Liar!

    I think TT, TCU, KSU, and Baylor "could" be a win, and maybe ISU. Texas probably not, and OU......nah, maybe next year.
  3. 8

    Doom is spreading across Kansas.

    Kansas is a flat, windy ********. Ain't no incentive for that many high-caliber recruits to go to year after year except $$$$.
  4. 8

    Who expected better than 3-1 start? Liar!

    I figured 3-1 before the season. But 1-3 after the 1st game.
  5. 8

    It pleases me to see VT losing at home...

    I'm enjoyin this game. VT has no intensity at all, at home.
  6. 8

    Honest write up on the current situation

    A sign of a good leader is when things go right when they are away. 2019 is left with a pile of Pitt.
  7. 8

    Oklahoma’s Murray could have been a Mountaineer

    I'll hold off of the Dabo part for now, but I think the rest of what you mentioned will happen.
  8. 8

    Stay Classy Canes!

    And espn kept glorifying the turnover chain and knuckle whatever, and that "look at at me" BS.
  9. 8

    Anybody else getting pumped!!!

    After 40 years of WVU football, I just like to have cautious optimism and let's see what happens.
  10. 8

    acc

    Well I added another to the ignore list.
  11. 8

    Why is Simms Leaving?

    Ok, so after all the replies, nobody knows. Got it. Check
  12. 8

    Why is Simms Leaving?

  13. 8

    FBI witness testifies he paid college football players at major programs

    The headline lost me at "major" when I saw "pitt".
  14. 8

    Can/Will OU produce a third straight Heisman winner?

    Let's beat OU this year and forget about the OU QB.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith retains lead in Polymarket odds after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football How a 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'