Recent content by 88NUcat

  1. 8

    Observations from Section 212

    Not sure about the rest of you, but I still think we are going to lose with a 5-7 point lead in the last minute every game. Goes back to that epic collapse against the Illini in 2009 or so. I know this is a different team, different regime but I just can't help it.
  2. 8

    Pre-Bowl Tailgate

    I will be there with two of my kids. Dano
  3. 8

    Where is the enthusiasm about our bowl game?

    I am bringing two of my kids and we are very excited. 2010 trip to Tampa was a blast even though we really could have won the game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State