Recent content by 88MechEng

  1. 8

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I’m passing on the Super Bowl as a whole, including the half time show. With the Olympics available on Peacock, I’m watching it. Pro football is OK but I don’t care for either team so I’ll pass. Outside of Prince, I haven’t seen a halftime show that’s been worth the hype. Count me out for the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'