Recent content by 86PSUPaul

  1. 86PSUPaul

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    I graduated high school with him!
  2. 86PSUPaul

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    Three BJC's, the WVU one will probably be curtained off in upper deck, like Oklahoma last year
  3. 86PSUPaul

    Where Ya Been?

    @pawrstlersinpa are you going to make a post about your trip to the garden spot of PA, Noxen?
  4. 86PSUPaul

    Emblem on Singlet

    George’s Barbershop. Ask for Cindy
  5. 86PSUPaul

    Casey’s email

    The schedule will be out soon!!!!!!
  6. 86PSUPaul

    Casey’s email

    Penn State Wrestling Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are back and into week three of the new school year. Students coming back and Penn State Football kicking off has brought a lot of energy to campus. It has been another great summer, and we are excited for another new year, but we still have 2 more...
  7. 86PSUPaul

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    March 5th 2027 is a Friday, pretty sure BIGS are Saturday and Sunday....
  8. 86PSUPaul

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    I know my answer wasn't very helpful, but was I wrong?
  9. 86PSUPaul

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    Sometime before November 15th.... probably.....
  10. 86PSUPaul

    Black Knight Invitational - 2026?

    That made me chuckle. I assume the poster meant the Army hasn’t made an announcement of who will be at their tournament
  11. 86PSUPaul

    Where Ya Been?

    Do you plan to heckle Ryan there?
  12. 86PSUPaul

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Nope, I got nothing.... ;)
  13. 86PSUPaul

    On3 App Issue/Question

    Makes sense to me. Maybe if I type slower and with more description. I own an iPhone 17 pro that is running on the most recent IOS, which happens to be 26.6, at least according to my phone. Greg asked if anyone clicked restart on the app when the deflated football pic comes on. I said yes I...
  14. 86PSUPaul

    On3 App Issue/Question

    iPhone 17 pro and must recent iOS, 26.6 I click restart and it seems to start to load then switches to the deflated football pic shown above. Does this on multiple clicks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade