Recent content by 86dogchamps

  1. 8

    SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

    Wow, touchy much? I was just giving my honest assessment of what I saw at spring practice. Not a parking lot want to be coach as you referred to and don't have any kids on the field. I did play for Murphy my whole life till I graduated in '86 though and know a good line when I see one. I...
  2. 8

    SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

    I watched all our spring practices and so is ours. Turn out was pathetic. I think we had mid-20's all week. Only real size and experience we had on the line was Shope. We lost a great guard/,linebaker mid-week who from what I hear won't be back and our left tackle has been on the football...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Brent Venables confirms John Mateer will remain Oklahoma starting quarterback
  5. 05 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season