Recent content by 81BandW

  1. 8

    No more court storming?

    I like the idea of having Lions in chains jumping out of the floor. Kinda like the gladiator movies
  2. 8

    OT: Stromboli

    Reminds me of Luigis that was in Lock Haven. Still the best I've had
  3. 8

    OT: Stupid Commercials.

    Kids don't need cars!
  4. 8

    Nick Saban retiring

    The bowl win over us will propel Lane Kiffin as the new Bama coach
  5. 8

    OT: Breakfast. Anybody eat grits?

    They're awful healthy so I usually pour them over scrapple to kinda mellow things out
  6. 8

    Ole Miss had some wide open WR's and TE's

    I really thought we developed depth the last couple years
  7. 8

    FC/OT: Math is hard. For everyone it seems.

    I typically ask for 27 slices
  8. 8

    McSorley a Steeler

    Bout damn time the Steelers got a real quarterback!
  9. 8

    Kotelnicki new OC

    It's even harder to say Maximus Kotelnicki three times in a row fast!
  10. 8

    Kotelnicki new OC

    Hard not to like those numbers. Definitely encouraging and kudos to JF for getting him.
  11. 8

    CFB Conference Championships In-week Thread

    I doubt it too. I'd expect more bitching about JF and he's paid to take us to better bowls. There's been a large segment this season that want James fired for a two loss season against the #2 &3 teams, with a 19 yr old qb.
  12. 8

    Yurcich firing

    Maybe because MY has been hiding upstairs this year. I didn't like that idea when it came about. He should have been on the field especially with a young QB
  13. 8

    What a bunch of babies

    So if the opposing team coaches are paid more then they should expect even better results based on your theory
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Dan Lanning opens up on Dana Altman following surprising retirement: 'He's an unbelievable human'
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss