Recent content by 7milesrivals

  1. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    when does it reopen , that teams,could officially fill out their rosters?
  2. 7

    What's the story with Tennessee?

    Should be a interesting year for Caldwell and 1 of the once dominating University of ever Tennessee volunteers. She's definitely acting fast and building her roster back at 6 the way they are talking a 7th is on their way. The SEC is such a very physical conference., I hope Kim can't teach...
  3. 7

    2026 recruiting

    👍
  4. 7

    2026 recruiting

    Wait I'm confused now, so you're saying. Instead of the 1 scholarship opening due to liza transferring or exploring the transfer portal there are 2 open?
  5. 7

    2026 recruiting

    I mean, I was kinda wondering that too, no lie
  6. 7

    2026 recruiting

    Just curiousity..I thought so tho
  7. 7

    2026 recruiting

    So is Kayla McPherson making a comeback, or she's done for her basketball career, and just take up a roster spot as a redshirt?
  8. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    I'm with you👀
  9. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    I'm going to be honest here, I am a little disappointed that coach couldn't reel in one of these big named stars in the portal or via asking out their scholarship aka decommit. But coach knows what she's doing , I guess picking up one huge name star she probably thought would be a chemistry problem.
  10. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    ahh thank you and that is young lady from Virginia? Gabby White?
  11. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    So help me here guys. 3 transfer portal commitments thus far, does that mean now currently we have 1 available scholarship left for a player?
  12. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    but I thought we were Crumps finalist, so I hope she comes here. But I'm torn man too many good names out there to say I want her more than her
  13. 7

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    Maybe Kim Caldwell is on it more than we think ,maybe she's offering or has offered some of these big name lady hoopers a bag🙄
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade