Recent content by 75Lion

  1. 7

    A silver lining to this crapfest:

    Yea, I was planning to go. Think I'll just stay home.....
  2. 7

    Looking ahead

    Absolutely agree with you. Grunk was always better than Allar but didn't get the opportunity to play much. He's showing his worth now at VT. PSU is in a world of trouble going forward this year. Was planning on going to the Whiteout against USC. Think I'll stay home....
  3. 7

    2025 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    Looking for a bit of help here. How do I send a DM to someone? Thanks
  4. 7

    2025 PSU Football Tickets Buy/Sell

    Hey Walt looking for 2 tickets to the USC game. Still available and how much ? Thanks
  5. 7

    Coming season

    I know it's been asked before but when does the coming seasons schedule come out for PSU ?
  6. 7

    PSU Awards Luncheon

    I was sorry I could not attend this year. I am always so impressed with the quality of these young men off the mat, as much as on the mat. We are indeed blessed with the best program in the country.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade